- Information We Collect on Our Own Behalf
- Our Service: We may collect personally identifiable information about you, such as your full name, phone number, email address or similar, when you register with us. If you choose to take a job contract through us, we will collect your payment information. We do not send any promotional emails; however, we may send you service related emails related to your account. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How We Use Your Information
- We use the information – other than client data – to operate, maintain, enhance and provide all features of the service, to provide the services and information that you request, to respond to comments and questions and to provide support to the users of the services. We process client data solely in accordance with the directions provided by the applicable client or user.
- Communications – we may use a visitor or users email address or other information – other than client data – to contact that visit or user (i) for administrative purposes such as customer service, to address intellectual property infringement, right of privacy violations or defamation issues related to the client data or personal data posted on the service or (ii) with updates on opportunities relating to services offered by us and by third parties we work with. You can opt out of receiving these communications by emailing email@example.com.
- How We Share Your Information
- Storage and Processing.
The information CM Sourcing Limited collect from you will be stored and processed in our office in the United Kingdom. The information we collect about you, including personal information, will be transferred to our clients across the world, subject to your information being of interest should a job be offered.
- How We Protect Your Information.
No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We use an outside help platform, and a credit card processing company to bill you if you purchase services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
- Access, Correction, Deletion
- We respect your privacy rights and provide you with reasonable access to the personal data that you may have provided through your use of our service. If you wish to access or amend any other personal data we hold about you, or to request that we delete any information about you that we have obtained, you may contact us set forth in the ‘How to Contact Us’ section. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted from our database.
- Any changes that you wish to make will be reflected immediately or within a reasonable period of time in our database. We may retail all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have legitimate reason to do so.
- You may decline to share certain personal data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide you with some of the features and functionality of our service.
- Data Retention
- We retain the personal data collected from the user for as long as the user is actively using our services, or otherwise asked to remove the data from our database.
- The contents of an ‘inactive’ individual’s data is deleted within one year of becoming inactive.
- Information on legal transactions between the client and CM Sourcing Limited is retained for a period of 10 years.
- How to Contact Us